MILF Trip Official Contest Rules 1 May 2020 at 00:00:01 am (EST) – 15 May 2020 at 11:59:59 pm (EST) (“Entry Period”).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS EXIST BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET.
SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM MAY BE REQUIRED (“AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY”).
BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT—READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRESENT OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND/OR THIS CONTRACT INCLUDE INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The MILF Trip Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Globe Twatters (“Sponsor”). Entrant’s registration and participation in the Contest shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein (“Official Contest Rules”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to any natural person aged eighteen 18 or over. Residents in a country or jurisdiction where the competition may breach any law or regulation are not entitled to enter the competition. Where this applies, Sponsor’s offer to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn (“Eligibility Area”). All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry, and the age of majority in their respective state or country as of the date of entry and legally able to participate. Employees, agents, directors, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless of where they live) or members of households of the Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize (an “Entrant”). Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received during the entry period. Winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the applicable prize. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to participate in the Contest. By participating in the Contest, Entrants (i) agree to respect and be bound by these Official Contest Rules, including all terms and conditions described hereinafter, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest (“Entry”): To enter the Content, Entrants must:
2a. Like the video identified as being part of the Contest (the “Featured Video”) and commenting “#iLoveMILFTrip” on the Featured Video (available at the following link : [need video url]).
2b. Subscribe to MILF Trip channel on Pornhub: https://www.pornhub.com/channels/milf-trip
3. Have a Pornhub account in order to enter the Contest. If you do not already have an account, one may be opened free of charge at www.Pornhub.com. Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet Service Provider may apply. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Duplicate Entries will be disqualified. Entries will only be disqualified as duplicates where the same person submits the same Entry more than once during the Entry Period. For the purposes of the Contest, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. EST each calendar day and ending at 11:59 p.m. EST the same calendar day. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that Entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected Entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of Entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, information collected from Entrant will only be used for direct marketing purposes if Entrant consents to use in such manner. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in good faith is generated by an automated program or via scripts or otherwise in violation of any law or of these Official Contest Rules. By participating, all Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules.
– 1st Prize. Apple iPhone 11 (64GB): (Retail Value: $699 USD).
– 2nd Prize: One (1) year membership to MILFTrip.com (Retail Value: $120)
(Collectively, the “Prizes” and each respectively a “Prize”).
4a. If a Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the Prize, Prize will be re-awarded, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more Prizes than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Contest Rules. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater monetary value for any prize. Winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state, and local taxes on the value of their Prize. If required by the Sponsor, the winner must complete and return to the Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 that reflects winner’s Taxpayer Identification Number or Social Security Number. If a winner resides in the United States, he/she may receive from the Sponsor an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form may also be filed with the Internal Revenue Service. The Prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable; with no substitution allowed except, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, for a prize of equal or greater value. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of Prizes stated in the present Official Contest Rules. Winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in the winner’s state as of the date of Entry.
5. SELECTION: At the end of the Entry Period, Sponsor will randomly choose three (3) eligible Entries received during the Entry Period to select the three (3) Prize winners. The Prize winners will be notified via email shortly after the selection of the Prize winners. Sponsor reserves the right to determine any alternative method of notification namely but without limitation, Sponsor’s website page for the promotion and/or Sponsor’s social media platforms. The Prize winners will be chosen by employees or representatives of the Sponsor. The Contest will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the Entry, the authorized account holder of the account will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning addresses for the username associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor shall have the ultimate right to determine the identity of a potential winner in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to determine and to alter the method of notification and selection method. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes other than the Prizes stated in present Official Contest Rules. Winners must claim their Prize within seven (7) days after the date of notification by the Sponsor that they have been selected as a finalist for one of the Prizes. A winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified seven (7) days will be considered such winner’s forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible Entries, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If an Entrant is found to be ineligible, disqualified or if the prize notification is undeliverable, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible Entries. Each Entry submitted in response to the Contest and in accordance with the Official Contest Rules will constitute an official Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s Entry and his or her name for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release that, among other things, will further allow Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and residence for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law.
6. PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Winners must provide the following information to Sponsor in order to receive the Prize(s): full legal name, mailing address, telephone number(s), email address, age and date of birth. Arrangements for Prize fulfillment will be made by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or any Contest Entity. Winner acknowledge that the Contest Entities and all other businesses affiliated with this Contest and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the Prize being offered. Conditions and restrictions may apply. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of Prize or force majeure. By accepting the Prize, winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the Prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem the Prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorneys’ fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the Prize (including any travel related thereto). Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning a Prize. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of the Prize.
7. GENERAL RULES: Contest administration, winner selection and Prize claim verification will be conducted by Sponsor. By participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Return of Prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS CONTEST ENTITIES, SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS WHATSOEVER IN LAW OR EQUITY, LAWSUITS, PENALTIES, PROCEEDINGS, JUDGMENTS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHICH THE ENTRANT NOW HAS OR MAY ACQUIRE, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE CONTEST, ENTRY, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, DELIVERY, POSSESSION, DEFECT, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OF, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An Entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Contest if he or she fails to comply with any provision of these Official Contest Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Participation in the Contest is at Entrant’s own risk. By receipt of the Prize or any prize, the applicable winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Contest Entities and their respective successors, assigns, shareholders, partners, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, employees, directors, officers, agents, or representatives. Each Entrant further agrees that in the event of any third-party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Contest, Entrant will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all such claims, including the attorney’s fees related thereto. Releasees shall not be liable for (1) failed, returned, or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the Contest; Entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged, or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind; (2) any electronic miscommunications or failures; technical hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest; (3) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions, or other failures; delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical, or technical in nature; or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest; or 4) any warranty of fitness or merchantability of any prize or the function or operation thereof. Releasees do not make any, and hereby disclaim any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any Prize. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate any of the Contest Entities to make use of any of the rights granted herein, and Winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind. By entering or accepting a Prize in this Contest, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner may be required to furnish proof of identity, address, and birth date in order to receive a Prize. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for Prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Contest Rules in any way or at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Contest should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, or for any reason that Sponsor believe in good faith would be fair to the Entrants and the conduct of the Contest. In the event of cancellation or suspension, Sponsor shall promptly post a notice on the Contest entry page to such effect.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus applicable to contracts made and performed therein without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating in this Contest, Entrants hereby agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or the award of the Prize and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the State and federal courts of Nicosia, Cyprus for any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages and, in no event, attorneys’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any other organization not specifically named as a Sponsor.